Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What an adventure Mike! Here is a reminder of the good old days.........

Wayne in BC

you may not remember cause your younger than me :rolleyes: :poke: nah.....i am sure you got those "drug lessons too :D

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/singingman7/Drug.htm

the same way! This is really cute, and very serious at the same time!!! It is certainly a new day for the kids growing up right now! Just knowing they may think I am "old fashion" or "too old" doesn't hurt me. What hurts me is they will never experience life the way we did! Thanks for posting this!:)

i thought it was a great trip back to a saner world.
Playing catch up a bit here, too busy!
You may be mad at me in a minute :D , but have a good day, i didn't mean it it honest:devil:

n/t

n/t

n/t

Yes, I was drug all the time too! I especially remember the drug events that led to the chamber of capitol punishment...the bedroom where a belt was administered across my bottom while under the control of my Father. Wayne, glad to see you posting again! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Did it ever occur to you that some of us might have spent many a weekend helping little old ladies cross the expressway, or spent untold hours studying the Bible, or helped to run a youth camp, or helped a sister to sell Girl Scout cookies, or cut the grass for some old folks down the road? I did not do much of that, but Royal, Wayne, and Mike may have done so! All that I can say is that I was well known around the area...I assume that folks wanted their boys to be like me? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

but the stories you guys have told, and it is hard to get a mental picture of any of you when you were little, helping little old ladies. It took all of you a while to get to this era, and now I think you all are a great bunch. But, I'm sayin' you had to learn it the hard way! :lol: