Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WHAT ABOUT VETERANS HEALTH CARE:nopity::shrug:

C.J.M.

MY insurance AETNA shifted with Obama care after paying for this insurance for so many years the Aetna ins. did an about face and shipped us payers to Obama care like it or not:thumbdown:Now the veterans are dieing waiting in line to get help,and they are all finger pointing but nothing happens:unsure:Most corrupt gov. I have ever seen or will ever see.When are people ever going to wake up:rolleyes:

Can't imagine them running the govt health care system. They started out with a clustermess web page. They suck at running the smaller group, VHC. How are they going to be successful running the entire health care system of the U.S.? The alarm clock has been ringing for quite some time.....we are waking up...but now we're only yawning.....

Anything involving BO and his picked men and women has turned out to be Corrupt and a Big MESS but Congress never really does anything about it, as if they would be stood up before a firing squad if they did???? :angry: :angel: Ma

I spent 20 years in the Navy and I had all I could stand of Government Run Healthcare during those 20 years. I have never had any respect for the VA. They have always been a second rate Government Run Healthcare System and that was on a good day.

Folks that believe that Obama NO Care will be an improvement in Health Care are FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen & Amen! American citizens health care has been cast into the pits of darkness where satan and his demons dwell to make the rules for everyone else but not themselves! :cry: :veryangry: :angel: Ma

yep,just like a senator said,"Shut down the VA and give all our boys a" hospital care card" to be used at any hospital in America they able to go to,JUST LIKE THE POLITICIANS HAVE":clapping:

Oh YES and Amen! Our Veterans, who fight and die for our freedom, should be honored and taken care of and not Congress nor anyone in Government nor Prisoners or Illegal Immigrants who get care and the tax payers pay for it! :veryangry: :angel: Ma