Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What a week!

Dan-MO

After spending several days camping with my son,I returned home a week ago.I woke up Monday morning with the worst headache I have ever had in my life! (Including the morning after many years ago when I drank straight Wild Turkey all night long followed by beer and vodka chasers!) It hurt so bad I was nearly blinded by the pain.When it didn't go away after a hour or so I reluctantly made the trip to my doctors office.Turns out my Blood Pressure was 225 over 150-and I was on the verg of strokeing out.I have never had BP problems before and had no idea.....The Dr. wanted me in the hospital at once...but I convinced her to wait awhile in her office to see if the medication she gave me would lower it.After about 20 minutes-the pills she gave me knocked me flat on my a$$....but the BP was in the acceptable range. It turned out I was having a reaction to a drug I have been taking since my pace maker surgery.I spent the next few days spaced out and mostly sleeping...and began to feel like my old self a couple of days ago.

As for the deer hunt I had a great time and saw several deer-but none I wanted to shoot.My son harvested a very nice 11 pointer and we both had a great time.

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and I will catch up on the posts as soon as I can....looks like some great stories have been posted.

And Sunny,I also love the Razor Backs..........Thanks to there win over LSU and our great quarterback Chase Daniels......The Missouri Tigers are No. 1 !!!!!!!! Gotta get Oklahoma next week to play for the national championship....GO MIZZU!!!

up on you in a hurry, and I am the winner when it comes to having to reactions to other medicine. I have been a guinea pig for so long now. Still, I am so glad you took it serious and went to the doctor. I am also glad your son got and 11 point. Another story with dad! Did you get a photo?

Our team played a great game last Saturday, and I was very happy! However, there is so much turmoil over our coach, and I and his boys love him. I fear this will be his last year with us, and I think that is such a mistake on the minority of creeps here that are NEVER satisfied. As McFadden said "If you aren't for Coach Nutt, then you are not for the Razorbacks". I just hate gossiping people who have nothing better to do than to try and ruin other people's lives.

Good luck on the national championships! And I agree, Chase Daniels seems like a fine young man! He is a great player!

Take care of yourself, okay? :)

in fact I took them about two minutes ago. My BP is great now. Most people that have high BP do not have a clue they have it. Usually has no symptoms but it can kill you

n/t

I have it here and with the heart stuff they monitor me pretty close. My wife takes it daily for me. I'm on the Lipitor and that took it down nicely. Mine averages now around 135 over 85. I'm on strict diet also. No salt, aim for 30 grams of fat a day and excersize as much as I can be it walking light weight program on a gym set I have downstairs. Seems to do it. Once they get the right drug for you for the blood pressure, it really seems to do the trick. I have quite a few friends with it also, and the drugs have managed them well.

Hope they get it under control fast for you. Your son sure got a nice rack on that deer.

Take care. George-CT

n/t

It appears that you now have a handle on the situation at hand and things will soon get back to normal again. Glad to hear that you are feeling better. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

sounds like your hunt went well. A drug reaction while nasty and dangerous has got to be better than most other reasons for high BP!