Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What a stroke of luck, Its snowing big time again.

George-CT

Looks like a white Christmas is possible now. We are on the edge here of the ice, but as you can see, mostly snow. I just plowed yesterday for practice. 2 or 3 more of these and I'll have the hang of it. Gotta admit, its sure looks pretty, but only until Christmas. After than it gets on your nerves until then end of March. My daughters dogs are sure loving it. They never saw snow in their lives. At first they just stood on the porch looking at it, but once they seen our dog buddy playing in it, they dove right in. They looked like a bunch of snow plows out there running with their noses in it.... The good side is Mikie, they can't find the horse biscuits for awhile....

Anyhow I grabbed a few shots for you snow deprived folks out there. Come take all you want......

Geo-CT

n/t

The newer little dog [Target] is having the time of her life. Thus far she has found 4 [count em.. Four] dead mousies. Of course, she HAS to bring them in to show me. :): They actually burn in the fireplace pretty well. :):

calm seas

Mike