Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What a horrible start for the season.

Ted S

I have been out a few times this year and my coin count is way down. Weather has been hit and miss and we have had a few friends and our little Lahsa Apso pass away. She was 16 years and 4 months. We did adopt another one from a shelter and she is a real Godsend! I have one merc,a rosie and 2 barber dimes plus a few Indians,wheats,a V nicckle and a couple of buffs...I hunted 6 hours Sunday and got a barber dime a buff and a wheat. Went to a field that I got permission for last fall and got nothing but junk! It was supposed to be a location of a township post office in 1855 and I have never seen so much broken old glass as I did at that site. It is supposed to warm up in a couple of days so I will take the 600 back to that field for round 2! Is anyone else having a slow start? HH! everyone! Ted

Its been a mild winter here so far so I’ve been out way more often than normal. Pacific Northwest is now below average on precipitation so ground showing drought conditions, need rain soon and forecast says this weekend.
Went out to a ball park today for three hours and nailed $5.70 in clad (with ten Mem pennies). Puts me up to $62 plus for the year now.
Sorry to here about your friends and your fur baby......

Attachments

• 1347EAC2-DE1E-4E56-A732-5DA247615EFA.jpeg
    1347EAC2-DE1E-4E56-A732-5DA247615EFA.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 108
I have had a pretty good season so far, but have been hitting new sites.
Things are slowing down now with grass growing (I seem to do better before the grass starts growing).
Also, not getting out like I was earlier in the year.... chores and projects, but I am up to 31 silver coins and one quart jar full of clad, so I am not complaining.

Sorry about the pup that stinks I have two dogs myself I’ve been doing really good so far not this past weekend.
Same here I’ve been going to new spots also and freshly mowed field..
Mark

I have been out a few times this year and my coin count is way down. Weather has been hit and miss and we have had a few friends and our little Lahsa Apso pass away. She was 16 years and 4 months. We did adopt another one from a shelter and she is a real Godsend! I have one merc,a rosie and 2 barber dimes plus a few Indians,wheats,a V nicckle and a couple of buffs...I hunted 6 hours Sunday and got a barber dime a buff and a wheat. Went to a field that I got permission for last fall and got nothing but junk! It was supposed to be a location of a township post office in 1855 and I have never seen so much broken old glass as I did at that site. It is supposed to warm up in a couple of days so I will take the 600 back to that field for round 2! Is anyone else having a slow start? HH! everyone! Ted
No slow start but if you provide coordinates to the 1855 post office, maybe I can help you 🤭

I have had a pretty good season so far, but have been hitting new sites.
Things are slowing down now with grass growing (I seem to do better before the grass starts growing).
Also, not getting out like I was earlier in the year.... chores and projects, but I am up to 31 silver coins and one quart jar full of clad, so I am not complaining.
That’s more than enough for the year 🤭