Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What a day & week (awful) my daughter, Tami had!

Missouri -- Ma Betty

My daughter said, what a WEEK!! She got ready to go to work: Car wouldn't start--had to push it to the side to get her dad's truck to drive & barely could get by her car still near driveway! Then the Micowave quit working so went to Pevely, MO next city over from Ste Gen --got a new one & then the truck wouldn't start--called dad & he said to wiggle the wires &/or use something to clean them--she wiggled them & used a big wrench to move corrosion (lol) then the truck started & she came home but had to go to work for the night without hardly any sleep for a couple of nights & has an infected capped tooth --DR prescribed an antibiotic that hasn't worked and her Ambesol tooth med isn't helping & the roof of her mouth is sore & aching! She had to work again last night & feels very tired & overwhelmed! How was your day or week?? Sometimes when it rains it really pours! :rolleyes: Ma

Sometimes bad luck comes in 3's then really good things happen, sounds like she's over due for some good luck!

Haven't heard from her, but she calls me about every three days to check on me--Sure hope & pray life is treating her better--Been praying for her, & told her maybe I shouldn't pray so much, as the more prayer there are the harder satan works evil through his workers of iniquity and yet we Christians must be praying for our loved ones & the lost sinners! Everlasting LIFE will be wonderful if & when we get there by having BELIEVING FAITH in Jesus as our Savior & allow Him to be the Lord (MASTER) of our earthly lives until death do we part! Amen! Ma