Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What a beautiful day today!!

Royal

I decided to do a little kayaking and headed for the Cut River. I had nobody to pick me up at the take out on the Mason Tract so I just put in at Lancing road, that is where the panorama was taken and paddle upstream for a couple miles and drift back down.

The pan is just before I headed out and I set up the random pictures I took in a slide show. I hope it works :D I wish all of you could have joined me but this is the best I can do :thumbuphttp://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y206/RoyalOttmar/Cut%20River%2011-4-08/?albumview=slideshow

That cashe I wrote about yesterday is just down the road on the left, at that curve.
[attachment 109567 cut-river-pan.jpg]

too bad sum dood in an old beater truck messed up that one picture of a pretty piece of road and scenery;)

has over 200,000 and it still gets me anywhere I want to go. The water in that river is gin clear. It is full of small mouth bass. Hard to fish though because where you put in is 4 hours from where you get out and in the summer you have to walk much of it even using a kayak. Between the shallow areas the water goes to 10 ft in spots. Fun to dive in in the summer

n/t

Do you put up a lot of ducks while drifting those rivers and streams? Seems like it would be great for them. I used to like taking the canoe in the fall and just wandering the edges of ponds or streams. Hard to have a bad day doing that. You sure picked a great spot to retire.

Geo-CT

yesterday and I noticed that too. I saw nothing actually and you would expect to. I was hoping for an eagle or two but nada. I have seen them in the area before.

I thought it was odd. Actually I saw very few birds:shrug: