Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

What A Beautiful Day To Be Outdoors :detecting:

SeniorSeeker

Actually I didn't think we'd see another day, in the 60's, here in west Michigan. Today was high 60's with blue skies, white buffy clouds, and lots of sunshine. I didn't find much but it was really nice being out-of-doors. Thank YOU, Lord! :angel:

I had to work but was outside in God's glory. :thumbup:

The high for today was I think 86 and the highest for St. Louis, MO weather for this time of year than it ever has been! Nov 1st one year was 86, I believe, but was very early in Nov! Was very windy, today, though with thunderstorms moving quickly through for tomorrow and than in the 50's by Friday and the weekend! Sure gonna feel colder after all this warmer weather! Loved my utility bill for October...only $38.08 for the electric and $60.55 for whole utility bill which includes sewer, water and tax! Told my sister that wish it could be this warm to keep mine and her bills low...but alas Winter and colder weather is coming and so higher electric bills as we must have heat to keep warmer! Glad others were able to get out and enjoy this beautiful day of the Lord, for not many more until next year....maybe a few warmer days now and then! God Bless and be happy in whatever circumstance we find ourselves in for Jesus is with us in the good times and in the bad times when we know Him as our personal Savior and Lord! Praise Him forever and ever! Amen! :angel: Ma

We always say in Missouri, if you don't like the weather wait awhile and it will change! Ours is going down from 86 to the 20's, so quiet a change in just a week or less! :angel: Ma