Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Westborough Baptist Church willn picket the funeral of the 9 year old killed in AZ

Fayediggs

They said that actually they would picket at all the funerals and said "Thank God for the shooter - 6 dead and WBC will picket their funerals." This is just beyond belief.

n/t

Yeah thanks to Jan Brewer. She is the ONLY person who has stood up to these people. Every other time, they just say NOTHING can be done. I sure hope her ordinance is successful. She is a stand up kind of woman. We need more like her!!!!!

n/t

My friend, Liz, gets so upset with these people and associates them with all Christians....I told her that they aren't Christians but satan's workers in the church as he has his people the same as Jesus has His! They give Christianity a bad name and I hope and pray they are not able to get within a couple of miles or more of the funerals! Satan is sure working through these ungodly people and doing destruction as he always intends it to be! A funeral in IL of a deceased Military person was blocked but these idiots still gathered in the street and did things that even many sinners wouldn't do like pretending to wipe their butts with the American Flag and spitting on it! They are a bunch of nut cases and I pray they get truly saved before someone takes them in a horrible fight or worse! Also, gives the Baptists a bad name, too! May God have mercy upon us and our nation! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

These people at Westboro Baptist are not living the Christian or Biblical faith. Sorry to say, some will place all Christians, churches and Baptists, of which I am one, all in the same boat. That is why I am a member of the Indiana Patriot Guard Riders. We go, upon request, to funerals of Veterans and others to offer a line of peacful defense against such people as this.

That to me is just plain stupidity. What is wrong with these people.