Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Were there any other updates other then the hand grip and the control head gasket. Thanks :D: :D:

Jerry was your contact felix I have heard he really takes good care of the folks calling in .He's the only contact i have..I need to send mine in
..theres something about Detecting in the misty rain back in Deep woods and it would be great not to have to worry so much about the weather
even tough I will keep the covers on just in case..

Makes me wonder if i should slip a $20 in with the note when i send mine in.:confused:

I am not sure what the reasoning is for using such a light Battery spring..It works so far I have no falsing..But man are they lightweight..EZ I still Dred sending mine in..Im having way to much fun to let it go..

I'm in the same boat as you. I have not sent mine back yet either for the update as I don't want to be without it and it has worked perfectly since day one which, is now 54 weeks of hard hunting with it. I'm seriously thinking of getting a F70 when the dealers get them and then I'll have 3 different coils to use between them and not even send my F75 back. Except for not having the updated water proofing, everything else is fine. No battery compartment, grip or coil connections issues...as of yet anyway. HH jim tn