Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

We're back...............................

WillyP

We just spent two weeks in the Virgin Islands. One week on a 44' sail boat, island hopping and one week on Sint Maarten.
It was like pulling teeth to get me to come home. I have a few shots to share but actually took over 1200 pictures!
Got to play with my Fuji S-2 Pro camera. What a beauty! Also picked up a little canon and an underwater case for it. It sure opened up
the snorkling and free diving experience. Cheers, folks.

[attachment 125619 Holiday-1.jpg]

[attachment 125620 Holiday-2.jpg]

[attachment 125621 Holiday-3.jpg]

[attachment 125622 Holiday-4.jpg]

[attachment 125623 Holiday-5.jpg]

[attachment 125624 Holiday-6.jpg]

WOW!!!!

Beautiful pictures and lovely lady!

Easy to see why you didn't want to come back!

The look on your faces say it all!!:thumbup:

CJ

Man that must have been a great trip. Nice break from the winter. I have dove on St John's and St Maarten. We saw whales off St Maarten and I went on a shark dive. Just beautiful.

1200 pictures? Man ain't digital great? Nice shots:thumbup:

much of a threat if your wife took you to the Virgin Islands huh?:rofl:
Pure envy here bud:thumbup:

on the Rhone there. It is the wreck that they made that movie, The Deep on. Incredible water.

Sure a beautiful place to go. I like the clear waters and rocky shorelines. Your wife looks like she was really enjoying it also. Big change from our winter weather for sure. You guys are living the good life. Look forward to seening more of those 1200 pictures...

George-CT