Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went to the beach last night:shrug:

JackyPT

Most of my hunt take place in the beach but i always go to the dry sand. Last night i went to try the low tide (i never try the low tide) and i go with my sovereign pro because of the salt and left my GTI 2500 at home. Went to the beach last night from 11pm to 1 am. The beach is full of people in the weekend and i got there in the lowest tide possible. Last night the sea get down very much. BUT...i didnt find nothing?? I try the wet sand and the sea level like the example in the picture. I use my sovereign pro with no discrimination. I

with the water going down that far you might try working from the water to the dry sand and then back to the water till you find a spot that produces in that area then try to stay in the zone along the beach working in a zig zag course even with the water hope this helps

Hi Jacki,
Looks like you are doing things right. I think you just had an off day.
My first time out went well, as I found 2 gold rings in the wet sand and one silver ring on the towel line. All three were found right after another detectorist had passed thru the area. I picked an area and tried to cover it thourly before moving on.
Good luck next time out.