Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went to playground today for a land hunt, and got 14Kt small ring

newtohunting

Took Excals brother Sov GT for a 2 hour hunt and picked up nice small 14kt gold ring and $3.00 in clad. Good thing is, found many more places to hunt while taking the joy ride. Photo coming shortly.

Good hunting to all and be safe out there!

Gary

I'll let NTH describe the rings - not sure, but I think the little heart one is the 14K.

I can receive e-mails NTH, but we're switching over to Comcast and I can't send any e-mails. Keep in touch via PM's here or phone.

Grats on yet another ring - I have a whole lotta catching up to do!

Nope, couldnot leave the home due to spouse chores and Christmas shopping so went out to visit local area. Stopped by a playground with GT. Hey,.............GOLD IS GOLD, RIGHT!

is just learning how to resize your photos so you can get them down to the limit (<120kb) necessary for the site.

I don't know what software you're using, but there should be some "crop," "resize," "resolution," or "image" options that will let you play around. Just load a picture and goof around with different settings - then save the pictures and when you go into explorer, just look at the properties of each one and you'll be able to tell which options result in the right manipulation of the picture.

How did the electrolysis thing work for you?