Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went to my much anticipated doctors office today, and just came home

Sunny

frustrated as hel#! All these guys do is pad each others pockets. Now I have to go back, gather nearly five years worth of medical records and take back to this idiot. I did not like him, I did not like his attitude, I did not like the way he talked to me. All I can do is what they tell me to do though, if I don't die first! I am not in a good mood....right now, but maybe tomorrow will be better. Later, Sunny! PS Sorry to take this out on you guys, didn't mean to............I am just a bit upset, can you tell???? :rant:

n/t

He is not your boss. You are his patient....And he should show RESPECT no matter what! Go put him in his place...perhaps you are not the only patient that feels this way?

n/t

the other doctors and have them sent or fax the info over. I did it quite often. That's a case were medical records all in one place available to those that need them on your approval would be a time saver for all. I personally, if I didn't like a doctor, and there were a few, I got new ones if they were available. Even to the point of not going along with the program here and flying to Baylor in Texas for and opinion by those I felt knew more, and did. For me, If I didn't like who was treating me or how they were approaching it, I moved on. the ones I finally accumulated, have my trust 110 percent...... As soon as I can't ask questions and get answers its time to reshuffle the deck of doctors. I hope you can come to terms or get another one you do like. Sure makes it all easier...

Good luck with this.

George-CT

Don't worry Sonny, life will reach him a lesson in being respectful and kind and being sensitive to others and you can count on it!!

(My wife, that wonderful Italian person I've lived with and loved for over forty one years says, "Yeah, but I want to see it happen!!!")

As for laying all this on us, sweetie, what are friends and family for, if not to be here when you need us?

Wishing you only the very best,

Cupajo

Don't be surprised if one day you receive an apology from "The Clown!"

and his nurse assured me she would have him call me in the morning. Also, since I had copies already of the medical records, I copied 80 pages and Scott delivered them to the doc I saw yesterday and made sure they got in his hands. I have another appointment with the nut next Wednesday, and I may tell him to go !@#$ himself. And yes George, I did sign a release for them, but I knew I could do it faster. If I had to leave it to them, it may be two more months before THEY get it done. So, Wednesday we will see. Plus, talking to my referring doctor and letting him know how I was treated my just call for firing this creep and finding a more competent person. As always, .........I appreciate ya'll being on MY side!! Love, Sunny :)

n/t

from 228 to 178, my doctor loves me but my body is telling me that something is not right, I keep bleeding from the nose from time to time and this worrys me but maybe it is just the change in my diet and lost of weight but I'm not sure yet.

I want to get down to 148 from 228, this is the perfect weight for me so says the chart so I'm going for it, good luck Sunny, you have the General behind you and he has never forgotten you my dear friend :)

General Ray