Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went to Firehouse Guitars Monday in Muskegon......

warthog

After my dr. Visits,going to caress new guitars always puts me in a happy place......I have been looking to buy another six string I can take with us on vacation,a cheaper one,and I believe I found her:A nice Ovation plastic back guitar,acoustic/electric,sunburst top,very low price for a new guitar......I am very particular about my guitars:My sound I require is the numero uno important quality-A LOT of the higher end six strings I played before I finally decided on Ms. taylor didn't have it,a higher price does not necessarily mean it will sound better.Second is the finish on the top.I have always LOVED sunburst top six string guitars,the Ovation is finished nicely in Sunburst,abalone outlining the outer edge of the body........SOUND AND TONE IS WHAT I LIKE in this guitar,too.What I like most about Ovation guitars is the plastic back transmits the guitar's resonance through the back better than a wood back guitar,and you can FEEL the resonance in your arms and whole body,cool:cool:............I shall investigate further,a week from tomorrow.......Warthog Steve,six string player.....

Well, wgsteve, it looks like you cannot resist guitars and buying a cheaper one to take with you and Marcia seems like a wise decision, as your Ms. Taylor would be tempting to take for themselves by someone else, who knows guitars and loves music or just needs the money, so being wise is best for travelling away from home! :thumbup: :angel: Ma