Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

WENT OUT WITH THE SE TODAY:bouncy:

alfano

FIRST OFF THANKS RICKND FOR SELLING ME THIS GREAT MACHINE I REALLY ENJOYED IT. GOT OUT WITH JAMES,DALE AND RANDY. WHAT A GREAT DAY WE HAD IT WAS ALOT OF FUN!!! SORRY I CANT POST ANY PICS MY MAIN COMPUTER IS DOWN RIGHT NOW. I FINISHED THE DAY WITH TWO WASHINGTONS 1939S,1954D, STANDING LIBERTY NO DATE,1940 CANADIAN DIME,1935 BUFFALO AND HANDFUL OF WHEATIES. THE MACHINE IS QUICK AND VERY STABLE. NOT SURE IF I LIKE THE NEW PINPOINT MODE WILL TAKE SOME GETTING USED TO. EVERY TIME I USE IT SOUNDS LIKE A UFO IS HOVERING OVER MY HEAD:rofl: MUCH EASIER TO PROGRAM THAN PREVIOUS MODELS AND BATTERY LAST LONG TIME. I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT I MADE A GOOD PURCHASE. I WILL SAY THIS IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR XS OR EXII THE SE WONT DO YOU ANY GOOD. BUT IF YOUR IN TUNE WITH THE CURRENT EXP YOU HAVE NOW THEN YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH THE SE. A BIG THANKS TO MINELAB:clapping: I HAVE NEVER HUNTED WITH ANYTHING BUT MINELAB AND AS FAR AS IM CONCEREND ITS THE BEST MACHINE OUT THERE!!!!

I was wondering how it went and got a E Mail from James this morning, sure wish I would have been there as it sounded like you guys had a great day.I think James will post his finds latter as he went back detecting.
Did you notice the screen updated faster in the field as it did in the shop?
I hope I am able to get one in for myself this next week without selling it first again just to see what I can do with this new tone hold as this is why I feel I do so good with the Sovereign with my bad hearing as if I don't hear the signal I will notice the tone has changed so I know it went over a different target.
I hope you are able to get out more in the next week and get to know this SE a little better and find some great finds to post for us to see.

Good luck and Thanks for the report I have been waiting for.

Rick

Nice meeting you at the club meeting on Friday, glad to see you are happy with the new SE. I think i am going to sell me explorer this winter and buy a new SE.
Good Hunting
Corey