Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went down to Fla. for a long weekend

Casper-1

Water was rough almost everyday - I still managed to get in. Met up with Jim from Iowa on Fri. I got a silver onyx ring in the water - he tried to hunt in the water but it was to rough. Sat. I hooked up with 2 friends. I got my first gold for this year and it is a nice one. 14K white gold with 5 round and 4 baggette diamonds. I got a 750 (18K) one a little later and 2 silver .925 rings. My friend got a really nice intact chain and cross - 14K. Sun. I got a silver .925 ring and a fine chain - I was lucky I was wearing my mask and hunting in all metal - just got a little blip - looked over and saw glint of gold chain taggled in the seagrass - if I did not see it I would not have gone for it - it did not register in ID mode when I clicked over. Mon. i got a 1981 class ring and another silver band. Tues. the water was excellent at SOBE and I scored 2 -14K wedding bands and 2 heavy .925 bands - I also found a small .925 lock made by Tiffany & Co. -must have been on a bracelet or chain - it was a nice way to end my trip.

Absolutely Excellent Finds!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Way to Brave the Surf and Rescue the Loot from Davey Jones' Locker!

A Tenacious Pirate if Ever There Was One,

BDA:cool:

The hooka is now TWO days late on delivery. I guess the $112.00 I gave them was the snail rate.

That diamond ring is a choker, bud! You can be really proud of that baby. And as the luck would have it, that chain is just exquisite!!

Whatever you are doing...keep doing it!

I'll rejoin all of y'all soon.

aj

Batten down the hatches when Casper comes to town, cuz it's gunna hurt! You done REAL GOOD down there Casper! I LIKE THAT LODE! I makes me wanna git after it with the CZ in all metal. I think I will give it a spin this weekend mate! WTG!

You put us locals to shame!!! :surprised: Great finds. What section of SOBE were you hunting?