Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went digging with some friends today…..

Mike from MI "Iron Brigade"

Staff member
In Michigan this time of year ya have to dig when you can. Five of us hit 3 sites. We had fun in the nice weather while it lasted. Upper 50's today upper 20's tomorrow. My finds include 55 clad coins, a 1918D merc, a 1913 wheat, 3 Canadian cents 1963, 64, and 65. A cheerleading pin that tests silver, an old gold plated wedding ring, an old good luck token that says " Don & Donna I Hope" Also an old brass buckle that says "Made in the USA" Now that's a rare find! Had tons of fun! Can't wait to do it again. Oh and two of the gang tested out new diggers!
[attachment 303941 DSC02749.JPG]
[attachment 303942 DSC02751.JPG]
[attachment 303943 DSC02752.JPG]
[attachment 303944 DSC02753.JPG]
[attachment 303945 photo-5copy.JPG]

Nice finds. I wanted to get out to day but I am getting a cold. Those look like the new lesche diggers. :crazy:

Glad You's got out digging. Nice finds Mike. I put my stuff up for the season & hoping to check out a few local parks in my new neighborhood next spring.

7centsworth said:
Those look like the new lesche diggers. :crazy:

I went to the Lesche site to look up those tools.........and they do have a new red handled shovel called Big Red. Looked again at the photo and saw the red playground backhoes. Then I re-read your comments 7centsworth and saw the laughing icon and I had a laugh too.

Minas man

If you didn't know the token was from an amusement park anywhere from the 1940's - early 1970's. You could put a quarter or two in a machine. press buttons to what you wanted on it and it would stamp out the token and dispense it to you.

Sounds like you had fun and you got silver. Congrats.