Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went detecting with my former husband.........

Missouri--Ma Betty

well, in my dreams! We were hunting on an old lady's estate, whether my grandmother's or great-grandmother's, I don't know! But we were finding some really nice old finds that I have never found nor ever seen...but were antiques....last find was something with silver coins and etc that were spread in his hand, but woke up before we could see exactly what silver coins and etc. they were! Looked like a Silver Dollar and a Silver Half and misc coins....the silver wasn't black but appeared dark and not shiny like silver when new! Was having fun though and enjoyable hunt even with my former husband! Tried to go back to sleep and finish the dream but couldn't! SAD!! Thank You, Lord, for the privilege of being able to go hunting even if it is just in my dreams! Amen! :angel: Ma

I was smiling reading this. It made me happy for you. I was picturing you detecting again Ma. Glad you got to go detecting in your dream.

n/t

Thank you Travis.....we were both younger again...so was able to detect without getting overly tired! God is good, Who gives us what we want or like to do even in the dreams He gives us as warnings or for happiness! The only thing the finds weren't there when I woke up! :) God Bless! :angel: Ma

Thank you Mike......I would have the memories more so, if I could have the finds to see, but maybe God is laying them up as treasures for me in Heaven! It was a pleasant dream, though, and I have had them before...finding lots of coins in different areas of :detecting: God Bless! :angel: Ma......may you and everyone have pleasant daytime dreams by finding the goodies for real! :clsoedeyes:

Thank you, Steve, guess it was when my former husband and I were :detecting: and were nicer to each other....well, now and then! The hurting memories have decreased and I have forgiven him and others for the divorce and terrible things they said about me....which were his sins and not mine! Satan tends to transfer the trespasses and sins onto the one who lives for Jesus! Hope you get out often and find the gold! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you, Martin! I dream several dreams during the times I am sleeping....I do have to get up often and go to the lady's room but sometimes I go back to sleep easily and sometimes I don't! Many times I start dreaming again, but usually don't repeat or continue on from where my dreams left off! Would have been nice to continue this one, to see what the coins were that I found in my dream! Sweet dreams and God Bless! AMEN! :angel: Ma

Thanks Steve, sure better than being bitter and unhappy! We each have a choice to do what we will do in this world and living for Jesus and spreading His good Word is mine, for He is our source of joy unspeakable and full of glory! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you, Leslie! To be happy and joyful in this world is up to each one of us in our journeying here in this mortal life and hopefully we will choose Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and have eternal life in immortal bodies in our Heavenly Father's new Jerusalem City someday! Amen! God Bless! :angel Ma