Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Went detecting this morning and worked an area for

Mike Chgo area

4 1/2 hrs. Got a couple of dollars in clad, 1 Wheatie 1952, 2 older Hot wheels type cars. Haven't cleaned them yet so don't know if they are Tootsie Toys. May go back tomorrow. Three of us were there and one Barber Quarter and a silver Rosie came up for one of the other guys. There is silver there and just have to get the coil in the right spot. I checked out the area with the airiel map and see another area I will try if nothing is coming up in the area where I was today. Supposed to be clear again tomorrow so weather will be good for digging. Stay cool and God Bless.

Go get the silver now! :detecting:

What are you hunting with?its too hot to hunt here and its going to get worse until october:shrug: