Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well, three more weeks of work then .........

General Ray

three weeks off :beers:

Man I can't wait, I'll have three weeks of not hearing a builder or home owner ask when will you be done because we would like to be in at this date or get the flooring guy in here at this date or do this or do that :nopity:

Man I can't wait, I will be able to slowwwwwwww down for three weeks :sleepy:

I will fire up the old cheve and head for lower Michigan and hang out with the Don's and do some metal detecting and eat like it's my last meal :cool:

Then hopfully while in lower Michigan if time allows plan a day to hook up with ole Nimrod some where inbetween and maybe do some metal detecting one day and lunch, Nim is buying :super: Hope we can hook up for a day Nim, sure would be cool, we'll play it by ear bud, maybe we will run into Gabe and Royal also, wouldn't that be great, they are in the area i believe :buds:

Then it's back to Wisconsin for a few days then off to Missouri, I'll pick up Keith from Illinois on the way then head for Stockton Missouri where Elson from Louisiana will meet us along with the Guv and Golddigger, Bowtie and a few others, maybe alittle detecting, maybe alittle fishing but most of all, lots of eating and laughing forsure for this kid :rofl:

I didn't get any time off last year so I have the bug and can't wait, I just love taking off in that old cheve and playing it by ear and shooting from the hip, heck I might even follow Elson to Las Vegas but we better drop Keith off at a Gray Hound bus station so he can get home first, hahaha :lol:

I'm thinking next year I need to head back east in the old cheve to look for a old friend, one that I have never forgotten, the Cap'tin

[attachment 7053 ChrisampRay.jpg]

Just three more weeks! :smoke:

General Ray

<embed SRC="http://soundamerica.com/sounds/themes/Television/C-E/cheers.wav" autostart=true loop=true width=48 height=0 volume=127>

n/t

a man of the finest kind.hope ya have fun on yer vacation Ray,you deserve it. as the great captain used to say''may the road be your friend''.;)

n/t

n/t

go for it--the gusto of life---from the looks of that picture you sure are not getting any preetier or younger

Royal said he wud send me a 30 pack if I said that!

...and I'll be out for 17 days. I will make the most of it, attempting to do a little deer and turkey bow hunting on the side--but mainly just stickin' around the Hilltop.

I know that when I report back, I'll be going south to help my friends and co-workers who will be rotating out by then ...and I'll get to see and assist some special folks of whom I have yet had the priviledge to meet.

All in due time. A guy just has to take a little time off once in a while...no matter what is goin' on in this crazy world.

To you two Texans: Virginia and I have about 10 acres, a good-sized shop, a camper trailer and an extra bedroom or two. With that, we can have a bunch of Linda's cookies and other fixins and Lil'Brother's farm-fresh eggs and maybe a wild turkey.

So, if the goin' gets tough, get on the trail and head to Hot Springs. We can really make it work. I've got lots of leave to burn and I might as well start it early. I'm in the book under John Garrett. I hate to eat all this stuff my me onesies. <><

aj