Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well this was not a five pounder like Johnboy wanted me to show

Sunny

[attachment 6953 DSC03094.JPG]

but, it was close. Three will have to do! Shot at a snake, but I just scared it as bad as it did me! Had a good past three days, although it go a little hot toward the end.

How many did you catch? What did you use for bait? Tell us some more about this fishing trip, many are interested! Glad you arrived back safely....Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I had to clean and keep him. I usually catch and release but I put him in the basket that I always put my fish in, and he was so large, I guess he couldn't turn around, and he died. So, I had no choice when it came to him. I caught eight fish all together, but this was the biggest, and boy was he fun to catch. I always use minnows.

We actually went to our "deer camp". All the guys were getting together to bush hog trails and such. Scott took our tractor and bush hog, and worked his butt off. The only reason I go is to fish. It's sure not to "hang" around the guys, or eat their food! No, actually they are some pretty good cooks.

I could have caught more, but I ran out of minnows, and there is not a bait shop for sixty miles. Plus, I was too busy looking for snakes. I only saw the one I shot at. Then I decided I needed to just not look for them, that they generally run from you. I would just "tip toe" down the path to the small lake where I have Lil Brother's small flat bottom boat with a trolling motor on it.

I was a gorgeous three days until today, then it really got hot. I was glad to be coming home, though.

Keep smilin', Sunny

him has dibs on one filet, and the other is mine. Charlie is an older gentlemen at the camp, and I really like him a lot. No one else would show me how to filet, and he did. He said they all laugh at me cause I fish so much, but we would laugh at them when we ate our fillets! :) Sounds good to me!

I have never caught a bass. I have shot my fair share of salt water bass though. :)

Nicely done

Sunny skies, clear water

M

I am up here in Roscommon and just found out I can get on line, high speed, at the library!!!:clap:

It is a bit cool but I am having a good time. That is a nice fish lyou got there and it could be a five pounder if you held it right