Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well,this is much better!!!:thumbup:....

warthog

Last Wednesday,old Warthog got a pain blocker,in my right hip,hopefully to stave off hip replacement (He said,when he looked at the fluoroscope picture of my right hip joint 'YIKES,LOTS OF ARTHRITIS IN THERE!!!')......Anyway,it wiorked well,SO: I have me a Dr. app't tomorrow,for a yearly poke and prod.I have started my weight loss project,have been walking,metal detecting,etc.,I figure weight loss will help my hips,plus diabetes (some have reversed their diabetes,by losing weight),blood pressure,etc...I have set a goal for myself,losing 60-70 Lbs.by next spring........

If you have sugar issues there is herb called gymnesa Sylvester that you can get at earth fare or vitamin store. Lowers sugar naturally. If possible start off morning drinking a quart of lemon water before anything else. It helps liver break down fats and so on. I've dumped 12 lbs in three weeks doing this

Congrats wgsteve, you can do it and I pray your hip and etc. will be less painful and that you lose the weight slowly, as that is the best way to do it! God Bless and may Jesus help you in all you try to do is the best for you and everyone! Amen!