Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well, this 80 plus young lady is great-grandmother, again..

Missouri--Ma Betty

This morning at 9:21 AM, Tami, my youngest daughter's 3rd born son, Dustin and Ashley, have a new baby son, Gregory Evan, weighing in at 9 lbs & 4 oz and 20-1/2 inches in length! Has a good and healthy start in this world, PTL! Mom and dad doing well and grandma Tami, too! Also, g-grandma is, I think! :) Sure have a lot of branches on the family tree, now, and maybe some gg-grandkids will be coming as I've grandsons at the age now to have children of their own, by marriage I hope! So many believe in living together and this is so foolish for the women, as they haven't any protection from the Gov't laws should they be left to raise their children on their own! And as men either, for they may not have rights to their children should the women leave and take them with them! Sure is an upside down world we live in and seems to be getting more so and sinful too! God Bless! :angel: Ma

Praise the Lord all are well.

Thank you Mike! You are only beginning to add to the family tree as grandpa, just wait until you are great-grandpa and/or gg grandpa and the love of your life, Tami, is the same as an older wife! Time waits for no one and hasn't for me, time is flying by with my mind whirling! LOL & CRY! God Bless you and Tami with lots of healthy and happy branches on the Walker Tree and her's too! :angel: Ma

Thank you, Martin! God said to go forth and multiply and that is what the newer generations going forward are doing! Love babies, just wouldn't want to have to take care of them at my age and being unhealthy! SMILE! God Bless! :angel: Ma Betty

Thanks Travis....How is your new little guy doing? Hope all is well with you, Liz and family! I'm sure Loren is proud of her baby brother! May God Bless you and yours! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thanks Steve! Yes, granny was the CMD name I used at first but now I am grandma several times and granny makes me feel older than just plain grandma :lol: I don't know why but it does...guess it is just me! :) May God keep on blessing and feeling your detecting bag with goodies and your lives with joy! Amen! :angel: Ma

Missouri--Ma Betty said:
Thanks Travis....How is your new little guy doing? Hope all is well with you, Liz and family! I'm sure Loren is proud of her baby brother! May God Bless you and yours! Amen! :angel: Ma
Doing well. He is growing like a weed and likes to cry a lot. But that is what babies do. Loren is very proud of him. She likes to kiss on him.

Thank you, Leslie! I guess as long as I live, the new generations will keep coming and mine will....for I hope none of us believe in murdering and butchering the babies! PTL....that they have moral minds and hope they stay that way! Amen! :angel: Ma

Good to hear that everything is up to par....babies cry and young ladies who are sisters love to hold and kiss babies. :clapping: I know I did and I was a 2nd mom to my brother and sister (twins, who were born when I was 11 years and 2 months) just the right age to be a big help to my mother! I pray all keeps going on the up and up and God's Blessings are many...for staying well, healthy and happy! Amen! :angel: Ma