Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well, things SHOULD be returning to a sense of normalcy, I hope...

Micheal_R

Staff member
I have Alice home from the hospital; [and yes Royal and Linda, she got those flowers... and she thanks you very much.... We just could not phone her to talk because of that phone problem]

I will be on tomorrow, after chores to update every one.

But thank you all for the wishes and thoughts

Sunny skies, calm seas, fair winds

M

Looking forward to your return to the Forum. You two are in my daily thoughts and prayers. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

When are the extra horses heading for the coast? Are you keeping the Appaloosa? I think that was my favorite horse on the place. Numbnuts was a close second! Tye is the most gentil horse I have ever seen, for such a huge thing. He is not the least head shy and just wanted to be with people.

I have a picture of the Grey but figured you would not want the dumbasses picture posted :nono:

Here is my buddy Tye!! Is that for Tyrone????:poke::poke:

[attachment 11204 appie.jpg]

Nah... He is just Tye.. Alice has called him that since we got him and that has been his name. Numbnuts [Shrek} is gentle, to a point, but he is so huge, it takes a long time for the brain signals to reach his tail end. Kinda clumsey at times.

Many thanks for the concern you, Linda, Fred, Wayne, etc, have shown to me. With her nibs home, I can now miss that 3 hour travelling time. Maybe I can catch up on the chores :)

As to the grey.... well, she got shipped yesterday, to the auction, with the proviso that she be sold only for meat. She was too dangerously unpredictable to be kept .

Thank you again bud.

Give me a couple more days and things will be back to a totally normal[?] status.

Sunny skies, calm seas, fair winds

M

Last Thursday [8 days ago] Alice was in the barn working on of the horses. This little mare has had an attitude problem but Alice thought with care and training,she could re-adjust that attitude. Alas, it was not to be. The mare decided to leave the stall and did not care just how she went about it. She shouldered Alice out of the way and in doing so, her body moved. However, her leg did not and she broke the knee.

I immobilized the leg, bundled her up in the truck and headed out for Vernon, 80 miles away. The xrays confirmed the break so she went under the knife and had it put together. So for the last week, I have been doing all the chores, trying to get my stuff together and trying to get over to visit.

However, she is home now so my life just got a lot better.

Thanks everyone :) :) :)

calm seas, fair winds

M

way for Alice to get a rest, almost said "break":blush:
Have you made a comfortable place for her close to the stove and sink? You being such a thoughtful guy:biggrin:
Just kidding Alice! um, do you have a nice long cord for that "laptop"?:surrender:

Tell Ms Alice that we all hope she gets well fast. But in the meantime, she should take advantage of the downtime and catch up on some "Alicetime"

There are reasons for all seasons. <><

aj