Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well, things are slowly improving up here.

Micheal_R

Staff member
Alices' leg, while still not perfect, has improved to the point that we actually went to the hotsprings yesterday. She could lay in them with all the weight off that leg. She felt sooooooo much better after that. We went out to lunch in Nakusp, did a bit of shopping and then soaked. It was heaven.

However, I could not let a trip like that go by without a small run onto the lake at Burton and do some artifacting. Amazing how this stuff just keeps on turning up.

Give Alice a couple more weeks or so and she should be able to get around enough that she can take over the horsie chores!! :)

Sunny skies, calm seas, fair winds

M

[attachment 13950 Burtontrip-001.jpg]These 3 arrowheads were all within 3 feet of each other. The small one was for birds and the reddish one was started but is unfinished[attachment

[attachment 13952 Burtontrip-009.jpg] A pounder used for grinding grains and seeds

13951 Burtontrip-004.jpg]2 little nickles ['fishscales'] just lying on the surface

I know you're taking good care of Alice. Nice finds, the only arrowheads I have found have been lying on top of the ground as well. My dad found a fish point once and a blunt bird point.

Happy New Year my friend!

Dave

And those are some great finds!I love the artifacts and love the fish scales! I found one several years ago, after I dug it up I still had a hard time finding it! Such a tiny little coin,there had to be many of them lost.I hope things continue to improve for Alice

Great finds! You know me and silver, eapecially little nickels (my favorite). :thumbup:

found the pounder thingy too!!!! As far as the unfinished arrowhead......must have been a teen ager........they never finish much of what they start!!!

Great find, Mikey, and I am so glad to hear Alice is feeling better!! :)

is getting better,bet getting out of the house does everyone some good.hot springs?,man that does sound nice.

enjoyed that float. When we get our hot spring developed [next year with luck], there will be no need to go up to Nakusp!! :)

calm seas

M

And when the time permits, I will show you the arrowhead i found today!! I know!!! Stop gloating :lol:

fair winds

M

n/t

that you are using your machine correctly.; Although I must admit, I did eyeball these two. I have over 150 that I have found so far.... still looking for my 1921, though!!! :)

Many thanks for the thoughts

clear water

M

However, give me some time...... Hope that you are not freezing over there.. :)

fair winds

M

n/t

a nice feeling on his part! He is quite a character! Hope he had fun today and can't wait to here from him! :)

n/t

n/t