Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

well there's usually a bunch of fireworks going off from dusk to about midnight around here

david(tx)

for a couple of days around any holiday when they sell them,but this year there's an outdoor burn ban because it's been so dry,and i think there's a ban on fireworks also because of it.

most people shoot their fireworks of pretty respondsibly around here,but there are some idiots also,i won't miss them to much.

the forest service said the conditions were ripe for fires,so a county judge issued the ban.we usually have these every summer,but the last couple of years we haven't had any.guess i'll have to take the paper trash to the dump.

David, I went to work and earn some money :thumbup:

We have been getting hit by some very strong storms, very nasty but you can still hear the fire works going off most of the last two days, the best fireworks went off about 4:30 am this morning when one of the storms role through, hope you had a good 4th David.