Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well,that was easy!!!:thumbup:

warthog

I just yesterday,got permission from the owner,to hunt that Pigeon Hill Resort,right down the street from me.:clapping:......All I have to do now is wait,there are still some folks staying there,I told the owner I would wait until the place was vacant.One more thing,he wants no visible holes left,and I cannot take anyone else with me........He said too that dump site in there is mostly bottles.I told him there was no way I could get them without digging them up,and as because he is doing landscaping,I will not do that......I was hoping I could invite others to join me,but nope,sorry.I will have to 'soldier on',by myself,sighhhh.....:sadwalk::shrug:......

I might detect them grounds,using the 'GRID' method,one square,at a time,slowly.I am betting there is at least one nice ring,bracelet or necklace hiding in there!!.......They have shuffleboard,volleyball,two huge firepits......From pictures from years ago,I can see where the biggest groups of folks held their outdoor activities,,and there is always the private beach that is part of that resort,down on Lake Michigan....

Sounds like a great place to detect and probably find some nice goodies! Have fun and don't overdo so your back will stay okay for hunting all the places where treasure can be found! Good Luck and God Bless! Ma