Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

well since,someone said any topic is ok... :)

ojm bc

....here is a scan of my after dinner short hunt,found a white gold ring.But as I'm cleaning it with a cloth,it appears to be a normal gold colour.Found at a local school.
So long Orlando :)

It has been so hot and dry around here the ground is hard as a brick.I haven't been detecting for a couple of months.I look forward to going as soon as the weather changes.Nice find!

n/t

I wonder why it changed from white gold to a yellow color? Do you metal detect very often? Have you ever heard about any lost treasures in your area? Thanks for letting us know about the after dinner hunt, sounds like you enjoyed yourself. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

...there was a story,of the usual bank robbery in town,the loot was supposed burried in Stanley park.So far no one has found it yet.The park is very near my house.Fred I know why the gold change colour,I was rubbing the white gold,with a rag used for the gold coloured.It just rubbed into the white.:)
So long Orlando bc