Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well she is done ............

General Ray

folks, I gotta tell ya tho, I'm still in a daze, my new ride is just sweet but I waited 32 years to pull the trigger not to mention I still have my great ride, my 77 Chevy :clapping:

The Tundra should take me out the door from this point on in my life :thumbup:

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?52,1005511,1005511#msg-1005511

Those trucks last forever, seldom need much repairs. I am happy for you! Kelley (Texas) :)

me I keep trying to fight it, I am just not use to the push button world of today :wacko:.

She drives down the road like a dream Kelley and powerful, that truck just gets up and goes like right now :thumbup:

I just flat out love it Kelley, solid truck, put together well and tough, I just need to adjust myself to all the push button thingys, heck Kelley, if my mirror is not right all I have to do is push a button thingy and it will adjust back to the right spot, I guess this is good because I won't be putting my dirty fingers on it after leaving the mill, but the thing is, I'm not used to this kinda stuff, my Chevy is old school and I only know the way of my 1977 Chevy without all the buttons, it's gonna take me a while to get used to all these fancy thingys but I love my new truck and just want to drive it across America like I have my Chevy for 32 years, thanks Kelley, can't wait till I hit that road again but this time in the Tundra, Ray :)

Some of those plans include an Air filter every 15k, so look it over. You may also have purchased an extended powertrain warranty,but that is different. So how many pallets will it hold?? :D Sweet ride General!!

They make a good truck and I've seen how well the small ones last. Don't know about the new full size ones but they sure look good and Toyota has a good reputation. Hope you get as many years out of it as the old Chevy. Use the Chevy at the car shows. They are very popular out there in the car world.

Enjoy George-CT

n/t

do the CD thingy so I can play some George Jones CD's :clapping:

I believe Ron is right, this truck I hope has a clear coat on it, it should it's a 2010, I have been waxing my 77 Chevy for 32 years and was hoping and looking for a break, that's why Kelley I went with the color that I did and the least amount of the shinny stuff, chrome :thumbup:

I just love the colors, a kinda mid gray to silver and black without all the shinny chrome, I just flat out love it, I told the fella, I've been cleaning that chrome for 32 years, now at 55 I just want to drive and see America.

He pointed out the truck but I added all the black and left off all the chrome, he said are you sure Ray, I said as sure as the sun shines tomorrow, I don't want to polish chrome anymore :super:

I love the truck Kelley and Ron, built solid tough and I mean solid, every time I climb into her I get greedy, my smile is a mile long and all I want to do is drive.

I was gonna buy a Ford F-150 but believe it or not they moved to the big city 45 miles away just one month before I was ready to buy, this made me sad so I had to stop and think again, what is best for Ray and what is best for my small town here in Sweet home Alabama, my new home :thumbup:

My truck is made in America by Americans who hope other Americans like myself will buy a Toyota Truck that is built by Americans in America so they can put food on their table, the motor is built right here in Alabama, the rest of the truck is built and put together in Texas and Ohio, I am happy with my choice of truck, plus I just kept a few American workers busy and that always works for me :)

I'll be honest here my friends, Toyota just flat out builds a truck that last, I wanted to buy a Ford but they moved not to mention they were not my first choice, the Toyota dealership in town here employs local folks that live right down the street from me, in my small town, how can I turn my back on them and the best truck made right here in America, I couldn't :thumbup:

I love my Tundra that is made in America and will be serviced by my neighbors, i feel I did the right thing, I love my Tundra American made Ray!:beers:

The Dodge pickup that I have has a great drivetrain.... but the rest, suspension, brakes, body , etc, all seem to be made from lego. They will not stand up for any length of time. So when a better one ton with a diesel comes out, I will buy it.

Fair winds

Micheak