Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well sent my New Golden and my old Golden back to Tesoro today. :cry: Old one Has a real scratchy audio and Depth goes south after it has been on a fe

Tinfoil

The new one the tones are not right at depth. It will correct tone on a shallow target. Like I have a deep dime on edge at 9"s if you swing over a shallow nickle then swing over the dime you get a nickle tone. If you get the high tone when you swing over it and go to pinpoint it will ID the dime as a iron target when you go back to Dis. If you swing over a shallow Zinc it will Id the dime as a zinc tone. :thumbdown: . Not suppose to work this way. I swapped out different coils and they all worked the same way. Anyway both Goldens are bad. I think my old one has a bad Threshold pot on it. The dis is off when you thumb it but I never cared about that as I run in Min Dis. anyway. Oh well, that is the way it goes. First your Money then your Clothes. :rofl: . Everybody have a great day. I will be hunting in the water tomorrow if it don't rain. May All Your Days Be Filled With GOLD. :D: :D: HH Jerry aka Tinfoil

Tinfoil said - I will be hunting in the water tomorrow if it don't rain. Wouldn't want you hunting in the water if it was raining out, hate to see you get wet, lol. Sorry I just couldn't refuse. To bad about your Golden's, the fine folks at Tesoro will get em in tip top shape again. Steve.

[quote SkiWhiz]Tinfoil said - I will be hunting in the water tomorrow if it don't rain. Wouldn't want you hunting in the water if it was raining out, hate to see you get wet, lol. Sorry I just couldn't refuse. To bad about your Golden's, the fine folks at Tesoro will get em in tip top shape again. Steve.[/quote] Oops I guess the joke is on me, I thought youmeant that you would be detecting underwater such as scuba diving with a detector, after thinking about your post I guess you meant detecting in water with your coil only. Ok it's late I am getting tired & dumber by the minute - good night. Steve.

Mine was away for 4 weeks.
I still haven't called regarding those head phone you recommended. Are they really that much better than the Troy?

Of course I do run the descrim high enough to cut out zinc. I always use the Golden if I'm only likely to find clad.

If you go to all metal you got to put the Threshold back to about 1 oclock. Also run the Sen. up till it chatters then back it off just a little till the chatter is gone. Me I run a little chattery or just a little chirpy. :thumbup: :D: :D: HH Jerry aka Tinfoil

If you don't mind me asking? What brand of head phones? I must have missed that. :shrug: HH-Kurt

[quote Pap]Mine was away for 4 weeks.
I still haven't called regarding those head phone you recommended. Are they really that much better than the Troy?[/quote]