Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well: plans in the works for :detecting:that resort down the road.....

warthog

Looks like the folks still there are getting ready to head home.So,I went down and 'reconnoitered' the resort up close and personal,....First take,there is a HUGE AMOUNT OF GROUND,to cover: Open ground,around the buildings,flowerbeds,etc....I e mailed the guy that owns it,telling him I will start detecting out near the road,and let him know after every trip there what I found,and also told him I will remove all trash I found(I bet pulltabs and bottletops galore:thumbdown:),and that I will NOT enter any buildings,period.He told me there is a huge bottle dump there and where it is,but he also said 'NO BIG HOLES!!!',so I told him I will avoid the dump.I added if rings are found I will try to get them back to the rightful owner,if possible,and if someone sees me in there and call the police on me,I need a number where he can be reached during off hours or the weekend,so I have proof he said it was ok......
On one end of the resort,there are buildings right out of the 50's,the potential is AWESOME!!Plus,horsehoe pits,volleyball,two big firepits....Lots of open areas,sand and dirt,be easy to get targets......I have decided I am going to grid every bit of that resort grounds I can,SLOWLY,before the snow flies....