Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well,my physical went well today.......

warthog

I have dropped 10 lbs.,blood pressure is 130/80,,Blood sugar #'s well in control.Dr. told me if I conitnue losing weight (I want to drop another 40 or so),there is a real good chance that I will be able to quit taking my blood pressure snd diabetic meds,wow!! life is lookin good!!PS,did some :detecting:yeaterday,found not very much,no coins..........
OH!!!!, forgot to mention,that Pigeon Hill Resort down the street from me is up for sale again,I got an E mail into the realtor,asking for the owner's name or #,for permission to :detecting:there.....:thumbup:

God will continue to grant you the strength you need, as long as you obey His commands and honor Him daily. Congratulations of your recent success. Hope you're able to loose the additional weight soon and get off the medication. I know all too well how frustrating it can be being on all kinds of medication. God bless you brother.

Congrats wgsteve and I pray that all will go well with your weight loss and being able to get off the meds, as I too hate taking medication and prefer to be off them if I can possibly do it! God Bless! Ma