Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well my MXT died. :cry: No depth 2"s on a dime. :cry: No audio with ear phones unplugged :cry: .Talk about sneakers up. It is going to Sweet home tomo

Tinfoil

Hunting with whites machines that I ever had a problem. Can't beat that. :clapping: Like sending off a good friend to the doctors. Hope it don't cost me a arm and a leg to get fixed. I have had it since the MXT first come out and it has paid for it's self so many times with the Jewelry and relics and coins. I have no reason to gripe if it does cost me. I will pay what ever it does cost to get it fixed. Randy Smith at a Texas hunt replaced my DFX on the spot when it died out there, Thanks Randy. Whites replaced my 6X10 coil once free. You just could not ask for better service then that. Well one of my best machines has to take a road trip. I need to play with some of my other 17 machines. No I am not addicted. :crazy: Denial always works :rofl: don't it?????? I am really interested in what they find out is wrong with it. :D: :D: HH Jerry aka Tinfoil

Let us know how it works out and what they find. I'd be interested to know. Rob

Tinfoil, you sound like you'd fit right in with me and a friend. Our motto is "If it's worth having it's worth having two or more (or 17?). :LOL
HH
BB

(Pictures Tinfoil pacing the floor like an expectant father,cigarette butts and beer cans all over the floor) LOL.....Your baby will return home soon .