Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well my clad total amount is increasing!!!

Lori

Today I found 1 quarter, 4 dimes, 1 nickel and 10 pennies!!!!

One day I will find something special, I just know it.

I like the way you worded "One day I will find something special, I just know it." It is the way I feel too and is what keeps me going. It certainly isn't for the coins I find at about a dollar an hour.

blacktoe

ahh the hunt goes the special tone the long deep dig thru the roots on hands and knees to find a penny we will not pick up off the street it at tmes makes me laugh at my self but that penny just may have been a 1916d mercury ah yes the does go on:yikes:

Things are definitely looking up for you, just keep that attitude and you'll be rewarded.
Good Luck!
Mike