Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well,looks like no 'White CHRISTMAS' for us:shrug:.....

warthog

Supposed to be in mid 40's,till the end of the week,no snow for us.........Up in the U.P.,it is near 2 feet deep insome spots.......I wish it would snow,Mr.Arthur-itis is active,today.Got a Dr. app't tomorrow,talk about pain blockers in both hips,my first shot was in the right hip.I can get these every 3 months,last one lasted 2-1/2 months,it was GREAT,being psin free.Next time,gettin them in both hips,same time.......

n/t

It will be 69 Christmas day in my neck of the woods(N.Y.) A new record for sure.We haven't seen as much as a flurry so far.

Stop by again. God bless

I plan on taking a buddy at work on his first relic hunt Sunday after church.

The weather news says, Friday will be 57 degrees in my area, so no ice or bitter cold so far! My sister is grateful for the warmer weather, as she is still living in her place and with space heaters she is keeping warm for now but don't know if it gets down freezing cold for too long I'm not sure she will be able to heat all the rooms and stay warm! So far, though, our Lord has blessed us with nicer winter weather! The Winter Solstice is tomorrow when winter really begins and the days will start getting longer afterwards and I am tired of these long dark days! Also, in case many of you might not know it, we will have a full moon Christmas night! I hope I can get to see it, but would be more beautiful with the cold and bright stuff on the ground and the trees! Merry Christmas ya'll and may each of you be blessed with good health and happiness! Amen! Ma

Sherry misses the snow. I drove in a white out the other day on I 94. That was more than enough for me driving the RV in snow. I remember on Christmas eve.....Maybe back in the 80s where it rained all night and the nightcrawlers were on top of the ground. Never know what is in store for us. We are down by Kalamazoo and expecting nasty weather - high damaging winds, thunderstorms, possibility of tornados. Not the kind of weather for getting to Bay City in. Might have too wait for the storms to pass. Have a Blessed, Safe, Thankful, Merry CHRISTmas.

Will be in the 60's with rain, rain and more rain here in NC :) Oh well, I can always throw a zip lock over the X70 housing if need be :)

Have a Blessed Christmas everyone!

Greg