Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well it is taking longer than we would like, but the cabin is progressing...

Micheal_R

Staff member
So any of our friends south of the 49th, or east of the Alberta border, or west of Edgewood,.. All in all, any of our good friends here... you all have a place to stay. Right beside the river, quiet, no pollution in the air, relaxing and peaceful..

[attachment 103163 cabin-east-view-aug30-010.jpg]

[attachment 103164 cabin-west-viewaug-30-012.jpg]

[attachment 103165 cabin-insideaug-30-014.jpg]

Bring the spouses and make a vacation of it!! :):

calm seas, fair winds

Mikie

n/t

Looks like you have been a very busy person this summer. Really a nice looking building. I like looks of the log cabins. We have a few around here and they really do a nice job with them. Looks like a great spot summer or winter. Enjoy. George-CT

You are some kinda talented guy! :clapping:

Can't wait to try it out. I may have to build something like that, on our property, for my in-laws some day. Are you using plans or are you building as you go?

aj

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

n/t

Our little hillbilly buddy was operated on yesterday, anyone hear how she is?? I don't like it when she ain't around. Where is Fred? David TX? Dave? etc? I can not get any information on them:blink:

n/t

n/t

n/t

that young guy I met at your place that is a carpenter. I can not remember his name.

Whoever is doing the work, it is a fine looking cabin.

n/t

n/t

n/t