Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well,it happened-I have been smitten:spin:..........

warthog

...You probably have heard me blathering on about me always wanting a C.F. Martin guitar.WELL,around next Spring,it looks like the way may be cleared for me to finally obtain one of their fine instruments,ultimately it is up to The Lord if it happens........I went to a guitar sales website just browsing yesterday,and THERE SHE WAS,MY NEXT SIX STRING MISTRESS!!!!!!:surprised::spin::yikes::......Their model D41, with a SUNBURST TOP........:laugh:,my personal holy grail ....About 100 years or so ago,seems like,I played a Martin in a music store,and fell in love with it.Now,every time I go to a guitar shop that sells Martins, just HAVE to pick'em up,and caress them:drool:Such a wonderful sound,full and sweet...Volume,tone,projection,sustain,resonance.....It is MY sound,fits me like a glove.Every musician strives for his or her own personal sound signature,and Martin guitars are just what the Dr. ordered for me,backed up by 175 years they have been in business,they KNOW what they are doing....i have never found another guitar that equals or betters Martins,and soon I will have one,and will use my new Martin to start recording my songs I have written,amen.......:clsoedeyes::wave::biggrin::usaflag:

It's amazing when you compare a less expensive guitar to a higher priced one, especially side by side. My wife sings and plays also. I bought her an Alvarez 15 years ago, another fine sounding guitar.
Martin is the one with the rounded back, correct?

That's right, Ovation. Thanks for the correction.