Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well,I thought I had a New Little Buddy,but no......:shrug:

warthog

On Facebook this morning was a picture of a male Shih- Tzu,about 4 years old,available for adoption at Lapeer Animal Control,same city my sister lives in...I called her,and she told me if "Shawn" was still there,he would come home with her,and I could come and pick him up next week...Unfortunately,she just called,saying Shawn has already been adopted,"he went fast!!!".......I hope and pray little Shawn went to a good,loving home,and is very much loved on every day for the rest of his life........That is EXACTLY how he would have been cared for,in this household.......:thumbup::wave:.......

well there are a ton of dogs out there for adoption. just pick out another one and give him/her a good home. I work with our local PAWS group and it's amazing how many animals need a forever home.

Since your procedure? Praying that the healing is going well.

I have a Shih- Tzu. Got her for my wife when she was dying in 2004. She died in 2006 and I still have her. She is getting old but a wonderful dog. Doesn't bark at all and is very friendly. Hope you can find what you want.

Welcome back scubadetector! Good to hear from you again! Hope all is going well with you and are you still going underwater to find more of those nice goodies? :angel: Ma

But certainly don't want to leave you out Steve. :detecting:

CJM why do you take Christ out when you type Christmas. I have seen you do that a lot. Just wondering.