Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well, I screwed up again! I was behind on the forum with something like 85 posts that were

Sunny

new, and hit the wrong button, the all messages read I guess. Sorry, this was not intentional and I hope no one takes it personal. I will try and go back and find them! Had a couple of rough days, that's why I have not been on much. Maybe this weekend I can do better. Just wanted to let everyone know I messed up.......as usual!:rolleyes:

so, why not just have a good laugh about it and chalk it up? This Forum is a "safe heaven" and a place where you visit your friends...put that smile back on your face, OK. Just take things a day at a time! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

when the forum becomes a labor to catch up with every post then it becomes no fun.i try to respond to the stories people post because they put the effort out and because i like reading the stories.but general chit chat is different.we all have things that compete for our time,we ought to relax and have a good time.have you ever sat around and listen to others conversations but said nothing but just listened,later,when the topic changes you have something to say.

what,a new picture:).

n/t

Sunny, you couldn't screw up enough to get any of us mad atcha... you just admitted to something we all have probably done! Hope things go better!

Like "Mark all messages read" Now how is a girl suppose to know what that means? It is worded awful tricky like.

Maybe you can suggest to Bill that he change it to something like,,,,,"Do not click on this button unless you want all the messages on the forum to look like you have already clicked on them. This is your only warning and if you click on this button you are screwed and will have to sorta remember if you read them or not"

Now it would be a pretty big button but it would be very easy to see. Maybe make it all in red letters. No we maybe green letters or some blondes will be clicking on it, thinking it is a new message.

This is Sooooooo complicated!!!:beers:

n/t

for some, it can be pretty confusing. It was to me! I suggested to Bill that such a change would be great but he insisted the limit on a button was 13 inches long and there was not room on a normal screen. I suggested he could run in vertically on the right margin and it would fit. He called me a moron. Ya think??

My computer automatically shows "all messages read." :wiggle:

That's why I never get behind. I do that with Virginia's 'honey dos' on the frige too!

aj

man understood how wimmins think, they just would not believe it.:razz: