Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well I guess I am not the only lucky Guy

Royal

Can you believe it? This guy wins $181 million in the lottery on a Wednesday,

And then finds the love of his life just 2 days later.

Talk about LUCK!!!!

[attachment 119997 Lucky.jpg]

Thanks Willy

n/t

Maybe a bicycle or some dolls though

booblets than bias thingie like you. Them there thingies are just about right for a man. I think we should have a vote here.

How many of you regular fellers think that there is aaaanannnnnnyyyyyyy thing wrong with that girlies boobletes??

If you are a lurker your vote don't mean anything at all:thumbup:

I want all you fellers to look verrrrrry closely before you voice an opinion

n/t

you sorta like those southern wimmins:rofl:

beagle ears:thumbup: Wimmins just seem to go to hell faster than us men folks. At least we can agree on that can't we?:thumbup:

I mean, that guy's got a lot of money tied up in that body of his to have it look that way.

And her? Well, she's probably never even been kissed except when she went to the drug store for those ta-tas. And she looks like she's just awe-struck by that massive hunk-a-man.

What a couple. And he has money? I have a feeling that the money he spent on his OWN body will be a drop in the bucket to what he's gonna spend on the one standing next to him. Life is tough all over.

aj

n/t

n/t