Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

well I gess

shakerdave

The deal I thout was set now she wants a 7 day inspection period put down 10.000 ernist and is signing the contract tonight dont know whats up on the inspection told her it was a as is deal. They allready inspected so Im stumped! Gess this will push the check day to the 15th puts us off secudle but what ever. Im smoking anouther 20 lbs of copper river salmon tommrow I will send a pound to anyone who sends me a self addressed padded postage attached envlope to my P.O. box I think ten of you answered my last posting limited to you you all, you won my contest of friendship, put postage on it for a pound to Homer Alaska or back from Homer Alaska to you, my address is David Ruffle P.O. box Homer Alaska 99603 do it quick Im only here 2 weeks or so and it will take a week to get here first class! David

Glad to hear Dave!