Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well, I believe I am back...but who knows it has been a long time..

Missouri--Ma Betty

with many problems to boot.....Good to read some posts and answer but will take time to read them all and get in the groove of posting again! Hi, Mike in MI, I am posting on the 27th when Charter Cable said they would be here and get me set up.....but oh I have forgotten so much and Windows changes too much for this ole gal to catch up with them! My sister is doing okay after her husband, David, passed away from Liver Cancer....she is trying to gather things together, clean up the yards and hopefully mover into a place in or near Cuba....sure will be nice to be closer to each other! God Bless everyone....Hi Lorraine....I need to know how to get back on your forum?....Lost everything on my Lap Top and have to get the PPS back on it....Right now I am on my new All in One Desk Top and not doing too well....need to move things around for more room in this Living Room and Bedroom.....I'm sleeping on Carolyn's borrowed Roll-Away bed....I like it, for it is low and easy for me to get in and out of because of my shortness and Arthritis. My daughter, Susan, says I have shrunk and I think I sure have...hard to reach anything! :) Hope you are well and doing okay! God Bless! Ma

So glad to have you back with us.

Glad to see you again Ma! :clapping: We sure have missed you! I drove right past Cuba last week on 80! Cuba Alabama that is...
Mud

It si so good to have you back with us Ma. We sure have missed you. Wasn't the same without you.

Thanks Mike W. it sure is good to be able to read the posts of my dear CMD family! You folks are great and sure missed you but your calling and keeping me informed helped a lot! God Bless! Ma

Well...you won't find me in Cuba, Alabama but come to Cuba, MO and stop in and see me.....Always glad to see my family and, especially my CMD folks! Hope you and your family are all well and happy in Lord Jesus! Amen! Ma

Thanks Travis! I missed you and Liz, too! My prayers are with all of you and I guess Loren is becoming a prettier girl and growing up too fast, for children grow and age too soon! Hope you find lots of nice goodies when out detecting! Amen! God Bless! Ma

Thank you very much....sure missed you, too, always good to hear from you, although with your travelling it may be only once in awhile....but better than never! May you be blessed to find the older, nice coins and relics! I always was happy with whatever God allowed me to find and wish I was still able to do so but I'm still alive and above ground! Praise the Lord for His mercy and grace! God Bless! Ma

n/t

Good mercy eveytime I pick up the paper see several friends dieing off. The last two cancer treatments were denied because obomo care would not cover them--------so said to tell the family this sad news.:sadwalk:

Thanks Pete! It's good to be back but now I don't get anything done for sure! :surrender: Please tell Sherry I said, HI.....Will be on FB eventually but I'm trying to get back in the groove using the Computer and posting before going somewhere else for now! God Bless and hope you can get out detecting and find lots of nice coins and relics! Ma

Hi Bill, Yes I am Okay and having trouble getting back in the groove to be familiar with a Computer and the Internet again! The older or younger that I get, the harder it is to remember what I done or what I ate yesterday or even this morning! Sure wish I had my younger brain back! :tongue: Obama care was supposed to be better for everyone and we would get insurance coverage, so Medicare isn't paying like it is supposed to and charging more for my Meds with a deductible on my breathing medicine! Not cheap either!! :cry: His stupidity is ruining our health system and way too expensive which most people are finding out now.....but too late, as it was forced upon us! GRRRRRRR!! God have mercy upon us! Ma

Hi Ma Betty,
So glad to see you posting again. One day @ a time Ma. Just take it easy and do what you can. have a great day & God bless.

Martin