Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well I am in the north woods again and it is cold and windy!!

Royal

It is suppost to warm up a little I think but I was going nuts down in Waterford. Winter sucks.

I found another on line company up here and am trying it out. Core.com. I was using netzero but the suckers had lousy service and wanted a buck and a quarter for their techs to make it work. I just deleted them off the puter, called them and canceled them out.

Now I have to go and see the conditions on the river. I would like to make another run but we will see. I am up here alone and if anyone wants to join me, there is lots of room :D

Hey Mike Q! You back home or up here??

n/t