Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well I am a month behind on posting my G-granddaughter's new photo at 5 months--

n/t

They are so sweet. Never a dull moment with kids around.

Thank you Mike, their Mom started her babies at 16 & now has 6 children spread down through the span of many years for she is 41 & works two jobs as well as keeping busy with 5 children still at home! She is a part-time nurse! Ma

AWW! They are both so cute!

Thank you, SIS Digger, G-Grandma thinks they are but I think all babies & little children are cute & adorable--even though some are not so much-- I still think so, as I love children & hate the harming & murdering of them by evil & wicked PPL!

I have to admit, Ma, that's something I worry about. Even though we are not supposed to worry.

I know but we must turn it over to Jesus after we do all we can do in witnessing to those who want to be able to KILL their babies even after they are born alive! Praying & leaving the problems with Him is all I can do & donating to help defeat Roe vs. Wade & end this abomination to God! Ma