Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well here we

Mike Chgo area

go again. Seen on the news that Starbucks will not put any Christmas Pics or Writings on their cups during the Christmas Season. I will not be spending any money there. Wouldn't it be great if all Christians would not patronize businesses that do not allow Christ in Christmas. Still spending in those places tells them it is OK to do that.

Most will continue to spend their money at places like that. Folks just want their stuff more than they care about who's pockets they are lining.

Would never spend even a Lincoln penny at a Starbucks - and many other places - for many reasons...mostly their disrespect for God.

n/t

I'm with you Pete. I wouldn't go to Starbucks for any reason whatsoever, even if I was a coffee drinker. Not only do they support Planned Parenthood, they also use artificial ingredients in many of their drinks. If you want to know what they use, go to foodbabe.com and her blog will explain the whole thing for them, as well as a host of others.

I have never even been in Starbucks that I remember, anyway, for I wouldn't spend and can't spend the amount of money they want for their high-priced drinks and/or foods! My brother had tried them with friends years ago and he hated their coffee and said it wasn't fit to drink and so when he lived with me, we never bought anything from Starbucks which was our choice! God Bless! Ma

I totally agree about boycotting those busniesses....not hard here on Starbuck as they are already on my no do business list along with Yltramar and Irving gas. Tope of the season to you and the brood.