Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well got one! 800 that is.

ColoradoGoldMan

Just unpacked the box from Brown Santa. It had my new Nox 800 in it. I have not been out with it but got every thing charged and assembled. Man this thing is light. I think I’m going to like this detector. The seller through in the new Equinox series handbook by Andy Sabisch, looks like a good book to absorb. I have watched a few videos and seams like a great detector. When I get some time under my belt with it, and Andy’s book stored in my head. I chime in here again. Mean while I got hit the books or book should I say.
New tricks for an old

It’s a great machine I love mine I sold my Deus no need for it ....
HH
Mark

Best of luck, you’ll do fine, it’s not that hard to use at all.
Read the handbook and the manual, take a few pages to the field with you I order to get started.

How to ground balance or pairing headphones. That helped me when I first started to use it.
Download the manual from minelab site after you register it.

Tony N.J.