Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well folks....the young couple who looked at my house Sat has given me an offer...

Ma Betty in MO

but way too low at $125,000 and want my newer refrig, even much lower than the lady under the last contract wanted to pay! I countered at $150,000, which is $4,900 less than what the selling price is now and $10,000 less than the original price of $159,900 which none are too high for my neighborhood and location....but will see where this will go, as they can always give a counteroffer back! I am willing to let them have it at a reduced price, as the young couple with child are what I wanted to buy my home and live in this neighborhood! 'Tis in God's hands but they must be reasonable when offering their buying price! :shrug: :angel: Ma

our sale with the old house. We ended up agreeing to the counter offer. If it's not too low you have to think how long do you want to wait. It's no fun doing this but one has to consider all things. Good luck, Steve in so la

I would like...as there will be a lot taken out with commission and paying off debts...I need something to live on and will cost to move but they are young and I will work with them and would like time to move after closing as I don't have the money ahead of time! :angel: Ma

Thanks Martin and this may the right buyers (young like I wanted and expecting a child) at the right time with the right price but will see as I'm waiting patiently for all to turn out as I've prayed! Amen! :angel: Ma

Don't give it away,Ma.If they come back with this 'I thought Christians were so loving' or some such other hot air,,tell them 'Oh,we are.Want to attend Church with me Sunday??By the way,my price is the bottom line,taken or left'........:thumbup:

n/t

Thanks for your comments and input on the selling of my home.....just had another young couple with mother and father? and a 15 month little boy look at it and, again, didn't know they were coming, but went through rather quickly and said they are looking for a home with higher ceilings as their son-in-law is 6'5"....Maybe newer home have higher ceilings...but that may be just an excuse if they didn't like what they saw....Oh well, at least younger couples are looking with children or expecting.....so God is working in it and the right ones will buy! Thanks for all your prayers! I praise God and Thank Jesus for their mercy and grace and giving me favor in the selling of my home and in selling the furnishings or moving them to storage until my sister and I know what we are going to do together! Her husband will either come home and be on a port with IV's for 6 weeks or more or they said he needed to go into a nursing home...Well, I can tell you as strong willed and stubborn as he is that won't happen, so looks like my sister may have to take care of him and do everything, although she isn't in the best of health either! We are both leaning on and trusting in Jesus to work all things together for our good and for His purpose! Amen! The main problem we both have is not enough finances and I'm too ill and weak to do the packing I need to do! Don't wait until you are older as it makes it more difficult to sell your home and move and to make the right decisions when of ill health! :sad: :angel: Ma

I hope things come right for you soon Ma.It seems like it is dragging on a bit for you,but i'm sure things will come good soon.

All the very best,neil.

Thanks Neil, but a lot of it is my fault by not being able to fix more things that need to be done before an occupant moves in because of having to update for codes and lack of finances! Can't pack like I need to do so...but I know God sees all that and He will work it all out in His timing for my good and for His purpose! My sister and I are waiting patiently (or not so much... ;) ) for us to be together...if it is sooner or later than so be it, as I've survived here by myself with very little income and not any sometimes since my ex moved out in '86 and we divorced in '88! God has given me what I've needed and I know He will now, for my loving Savior and Lord is still with me to meet my needs and help me to endure and overcome all things! Amen! May God Bless you and yours! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you Bill for your prayer for someone to buy my home! Found out today that they didn't Counteroffer and didn't want to pay more than $125,000 to buy it....but I have a feeling that they will be back with a better offer and in my heart I believe the young couple expecting their first child are the ones to live in my home and nice neighborhood but we will see whether it is in God's plans for them and me! I remember when I had the home in Cuba that Cliff and I were going to live in but he died before we could move into it and put my house here for sale! I had to sell the Cuba house in 2010 and the young couple only offered $117,000 for it but was $139,900, the best I can remember, No basement only a space under the house and not near as large as my home I now have! They came back about 2 weeks later and bought the home for $134,500 which I had prayed for and asked God, as I needed that much to not lose too much money after buying it in 2008! Therefore, God answers prayers and I just knew that they were the ones to buy it! On the closing date day, she was up on cloud nine and was blushing...very young and just starting out in life with their own home...my sister was there, too, and was kidding her about her excitement in being able to get the home, as she really liked it! So.......like I said, we will see if my feelings are right or not....'tis up to God and what they want and are able and willing to buy one with the right price for both them and me!! :thumbup: :angel: ma I have to go to dr tomorrow but it will be shown again tomorrow, as I have keys in a lock box! :blink: Lots of people looking but no buyers as yet or offering too low! Ma