Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well folks my memory is getting worse....I worked in basement yesterday afternoon and was really tired ...

Ma Betty in MO

I had taken my phone down with me, and I always lay it where I can reach it by crawling to it, in case I fall, although I do have a Medical Alert bracelet which my cousin paid for in case I keep on falling and need help! I tried using my other phone this morning to call my number and hang up, so I could hear it ringing, but didn't work; so I called my cousin in MS and she called me back and then I could hear it ringing in the Utility Room, as I had laid it on top of a bag with metal-detecting stuff in it....but it had slipped down the side to almost the bottom and couldn't find it until I heard it ringing and could see its light, as I reached down to retrieve it! How's that for an ole lady to lose her phone? :lol: They say the memory is the first to go and I can't remember the second? :shrug: :sad: :angel: Ma Glad the battery wasn't dead from not being charged all day and night!

I am going to use that line memory is the first to go and I can't remember the second. :rofl:

We bought a 3 phone cordless set a couple years ago. One came up missing right away. I checked in the furniture several times but could not find it. We recently got a new couch and love seat, so I cut the bottom liner off the old love seat and sure enough I found that phone! :thumbup:

You must be getting a ton of rain from what I see on the weather channel. Stay safe, keep your phone handy, Steve in so la