Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Well Folks my daughter did it again--

Missouri--Ma Betty

Susan has broken so many bones but when she tripped & fell hard & twisted her knee she thought that was it--Well she has a meniscus tear & supposed to see an Ortho today! That girl (woman) needs a plastic bubble around her! I pray for God to surround each one with a hedge of protection but OOPS accidents happen which causes injuries anyway! Yes, she fell often as a child, too! Her feet have problems (Neuropathy) & her bones break very easily! Years ago her dad & I would have probably been reported for child abuse like they do today! But we never abused our children & never would! We even bought corrective shoes for her when walking early at 7 months could pull herself up & stand holding onto her crib & furniture at 6 months!!! Life sure isn't all Roses that's for sure! God Bless! Thanks for listening to this old long-winded wild woman again! :thumbup: :angel: Ma

Yes, Bill, she has been on light duty for her Hospice care of her patients & is using a walker! Don't know if she will continue using one or not! I still use a cane when outside or hold onto walls inside & outside to get around as I still bend over & slow moving with my back injury from a Compression fracture in 2017! She also has had back injuries from broken bones or fractures! My sister also has brittle bones & takes MEDS to help her to strengthen them--seems to run in the family even though we all drank lots of milk as children! Hope you & yours are well! Are you in any flood area in Texas as floods are being predicted from Texas all the way to the Midwest? Ste. Genevieve, MO, had a tornado watch a couple of nights ago & I had to be in my windowless bathroom for awhile to make my daughter happier! I wasn't worried as God's Holy Spirit let me know no danger as I prayed! Been doing a lot of storming the last two nights with wind & rain but nothing serious except now flood warnings! God Bless & be happy in our Lord Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

Well ,no such luck we are in the coastal regions and missing all the rain,but have a small chance in a few days:thumbup:Good mercy getting old sure is terrible have had 5 major surgeries steel in my back,neck and whole right shoulder,pus a gastric by-pass around my stomach.Lord hurry up and come get us.:)

n/t

Oh my--You are almost a Robot & should be in better shape? How's Ole Arthritis doing with all that steel--stay away from storms & lightning if possible as a shocker you don't need! Just being a bit funny in a serious situation! Dear Lord, Please save those who will be saved & then, Please, Come Quickly, Lord Jesus, the times on this sinful earth are awful now! Bill & I wanta go Home!! Amen! Keep praying & preaching as more souls need saved before Jesus catches His good & faithful Children UP, UP & AWAY--No time to say goodbye world for we are gone with brand-new bodies with no more pain, sorrow or crying as our tears are completely wiped away! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thank you Mike--Pray for her soul, as she is such a foolish DEM--I don't know why but was raised as one & is a registered Independent; but I got saved & a change of mind has changed me for the better--Still an Independent but have voting sense with God's Holy Spirit's guidance! Let us pray for Trump. Pence, our leaders & for godly wisdom & common sense to prevail! God Bless the USA! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

for a little while today & I could tell she was perturbed with me but Tami came with my laundry washed, dried & folded; so they talked & I tried to listen--I just don't hear very well! Baby Jude still can't move his right arm & Joey called his favorite talk show host?? & they have a go me fund started on FB through the station; so all money goes to them with a matching amount that adds to whatever is given through the go me fund--It is around $2000 as of now!! FB doesn't get any of it like they usually receive which I am glad, as I can't stand Zuckerman & his FB PPL!! So sad & it could have been prevented by doing a C-Section & not go through all that hard labor! But there was a reason & I hope it makes Joey think about his hatred towards God! Sometimes severe trials wake sinners up!! :angel: Ma